Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our 33rd Wedding Anniversary

Last Saturday, 4th of July, was our 33rd wedding anniversary. Dep and I ran out of good idea where we could celebrate. We decided to have congee and a couple of side dish both of us like at NENA's in Panghulo. Our family is really fond of LUGAW! Then, we proceeded to Sangandaan to have the tarps and brochures printed out. These are the materials we need for the Sagip project. When we went home, I stayed at the garden for quite sometime. I was surprised to see the 12 red roses arranged in a flower vase given by Dep. That's how he gives flowers to me. Never face to face.

The day before our anniversary, we met the whole family except Gear. We had our snacks at Wendy's and proceeded to the computer stores at SM Annex to buy the much needed laptop. I was so excited to have another one after my first unit broke.